Saturday, February 05, 2005

Oopss..I did it again!

Prophet Yip has once again proved herself.

Ms Tan got it. She is on the path to being the next educator of our young generations. Congratulations!

Teach our kids good Chinese. Teach them to write poems that are better than the Tang Dynasty poets. Teach them to write blogs in Chinese maybe..... *bleh*

Well, with Ms Tan moving into the teaching arena, this means that little me will be venturing into Shanghai Tan on my own. Exciting indeed. A little depressing I must admit. After all, there will be no one to speak Singlish with me and I will return to an empty apartment everyday. Just me, myself and maybe an occasional fly or mosquito. No rats I hope.

That should be a perfect environment to write some really good stuff on this blog huh. I will find out. And so will you.

Right now, let's all rejoice in jubilance of someone finally realising her dream.

Cheers!

It's

1 Comments:

Blogger Eilin T. said...

Hey Sammi Sam Sam, I really don't know what to say...it touches me that you mentioned my humble existence in 2 out of 4 blogs, which is like 50%. Keep up the good work! Haha...

Well, I feel ever-so-guilty for not being able to 共同进退with you, for not being able to queue with you for 小笼包, and for not being able to live under the same rat-infested roof with you in Shanghai. But I am really glad and looking forward to at least being able to go through the same excitement together with you in a big Chinese city for the first 2 months. Keeping my fingers crossed for good news.

And most importantly, thanx for your support all this while! I love you Sa Sa!!!

February 8, 2005 at 11:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home